Paper Abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Panel Convenors.
|Final information on the overall programme: to be announced soon|
• Early Bird Registration to convenors with approved panels: 9th December 2019 to September 30, 2020
• Abstracts are accepted in the following languages: Portuguese, Castilian, English or French. Papers can be presented in one of these four languages; however, simultaneous translation will not be available.
• The panel proposals might have two convenors maximum and should be open to paper proposals. The registration of the convenors is mandatory.
• Each participant may submit only one panel and one paper abstract proposals. In alternative to one paper submission, each participant can submit two co-authored papers. The paper proposals may be presented to the panel that the author is the convenor (where applicable) or submitted to any other panel. The registration of all the authors is mandatory.
• Abstracts, both of panels and papers, should not exceed 300 words, with the first 50 words for a short abstract and the remaining 250 words for a long abstract.