• Call for panels: September 2 to November 4, 2019
Panel Abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee
|Panels approval: December 2|
• Call for papers: December 9, 2019 to February 24, 2020
Paper Abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Panel Convenors.
|Papers approval: March 9, 2020|
|Final information on the overall programme: March 23, 2020|
• Early Bird Registration: March 24 to April 30, 2020
• Abstracts are accepted in the following languages: Portuguese, Castilian, English or French. Papers can be presented in one of these four languages; however, simultaneous translation will not be available.
• The panel proposals might have two convenors maximum and should be open to paper proposals. The registration of the convenors is mandatory.
• Each participant may submit only one panel and paper abstract proposals.
• Abstracts, both of panels and papers, should not exceed 300 words, with the first 50 words for a short abstract and the remaining 250 words for a long abstract.