• Call for papers: December 16, 2019 to February 24, 2020
Paper Abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Panel Convenors.
|Papers approval: March 9, 2020|
|Final information on the overall programme: March 23, 2020|
• Early Bird Registration to convenors with approved panels: 9th December 2019 to April 30, 2020
• Abstracts are accepted in the following languages: Portuguese, Castilian, English or French. Papers can be presented in one of these four languages; however, simultaneous translation will not be available.
• Each participant may submit only one paper abstract proposals. In alternative to one paper submission, each participant can submit two co-authored papers. The paper proposals may be presented to the panel that the author is the convenor (where applicable) or submitted to any other panel. The registration of all the authors is mandatory.
• Abstracts papers, should not exceed 300 words, with the first 50 words for a short abstract and the remaining 250 words for a long abstract.